Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Best hotels in Miramar, Florida
Miami Limo wishes you to be updated with value information not only about Miami, but also for surrounding cities like Miramar. So, here you are the 5 best hotels in this city to enjoy a good staying with your people.
5 best hotels in Miramar
1. Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar: If you are looking for a place to stay near the Florida International University, this hotel located at 14500 SW 29th Street, Miramar is the perfect for you. Here you can find contemporary and air-conditioned rooms including microwaves, refrigerators, TV, free WiFi and other amenities. Outside the room area, there is an outdoor pool, a business center, free parking, a 24-hour gym, and an exclusive restaurant with exquisite food. Breakfast is for free.
2. Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar: Near the Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar, you can find the Hilton Garden located specifically at 14501 Hotel Road, Miramar. Here you can find large and clean rooms with air conditioning, as well as, microwaves, TVs, and WiFi for free. Outside the rooms, there is a nice pool, a good American restaurant where you can enjoy a buffet breakfast on weekends. There is also a casual bar, a gym and other amenities. Professional staff.
3. Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar: If you are looking for a more informal place to stay, then this hotel is the most appropriate for you. The Residence Inn located at 14700 Hotel Road, Miramar is near the Hilton Garden Inn and the Courtyard Fort Lauderdale. It has large and clean air-conditioned rooms with well-equipped kitchens, TVS, and other amenities. Nice and professional staff. Free WiFi, free parking and there is a nice outdoor pool and a fitness center. Breakfast is for free.
4. Wingate by Wyndham Miramar: This hotel is near the NBC 6- WTVJ Studios. It’s located specifically at 2800 South West 149th Avenue, Miramar. Inside the casual and air-conditioned rooms, there is a TV, microwave and coffeemaker. The rooms are very cleaned and well equipped with free WiFi. In the morning, you can have breakfast for free. There is also an outdoor pool and a gym. 3 meeting rooms and a business center can be also found in this hotel.
5. Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale/Miramar: If you looking for a place near the Sun Life Stadium and the Seminole Hard Rock Casino, then the Hampton Inn is the most appropriate for you. It’s located at 10990 Marks Way, Miramar. Inside the rooms, you can find a minifridge, TV with HD Channels, free WiFi, coffeemaker and other amenities to spend a good staying. There’s also free parking, an outdoor pool, and business center. You can delight your palate with free hot breakfast.
Miami Limo for a great arrival
As you see, Miramar is one of the Florida cities offering comfortable and well-equipped staying for your next adventure. Now it’s time to secure your transportation from the airport to your hotel and return, and here’s where Miami Limo gives you a hand. It provides chauffeured private transportation in luxury vehicles such as stretch limos, sedans, and suburban SUVs. Get an instant quote online and enjoy your visit the most!