Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Best Gelato in Miami
Miami Limo brings you one of the most delicious desserts you can delight in Miami. This time we are writing about the exquisite and yummy Ice Cream or also known as Gelato (Italian Term). This dessert made of milk, cream, sugar and other ingredients has a great demand in different cities of the United States, especially in Miami Florida. So, if you’re wondering what the Best Gelato in Miami is, you can take a look at the info provided in the lines below:
5 Best Gelatos in Miami
- Bianco Gelato: Located at 3137 Commodore Plaza, Coconut Grove. Great ice creams with organic ingredients and exquisite flavors are offered in this place. One of the favorites for many people is the Salted Caramel Gelato. You will find a great variety of gelatos. They are well known for their natural flavors. The place is very comforting and quite. People working there are very kind and friendly.
- Gelato-go Downtown: Located at 360 SE 1st Street. One of the adjectives people say about the gelatos in there is fantastic. Not only gelatos, but also you can have delicious a croissant and cappuccino. This place offers a great variety of desserts to delight your palate. Staff very friendly and accommodating. The Coconut Gelato is one of the favorites for people. Place near the park in the city.
- Dolci Peccati Gelato: Located at 274 NE 59th Street. If you are one of the people who want to have a delicious gelato from a food truck on the road, then this is the right place for you. Dolci Peccati is a good truck in Miami that offers creamy gelatos in different flavors. The staff is incredible and accommodating. Their original flavor in gelatos make the truck very unique and original.
- Coco Gelato: Located at 401 Biscayne Blvd Suite 251. You will find affordable prices in there. The service is brilliant. There is a great variety of coco gelatos. You will also enjoy your palate with the exquisite vanilla ice cream and even the delicious guava gelato. Different flavors in just one place. The Passion Fruit Gelato and the Tiramisu Gelato are some of the favorites for many people.
- Amore Gelato: 901 S Miami Avenue. This place is perfect for having something delicious and cool because of a sunny day. The prices are affordable. It’s very near the Miami Downtown. A mixture of Salted Caramel and Pistachio gelatos is one of the favorites for many visitors. People working there are super nice and accommodating. There are tables outside the place to enjoy your favorite ice cream.
Delight your palate with style
Now you have five options to go and delight your palate with the Best Gelato in Miami. There are much more options, you only have to take a time and make a tour around the city. And to make things easier, choose the best Miami limo service and say good bye to any things that could interrupt your travel. There are no excuses to stop your plans. Sweeten your life with style! You won’t regret it!
Want to read more articles? Take a look!