Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Restaurants in Boynton Beach for this 2016
Sedan Service Miami wants you to enjoy your palate with exquisite and variable food not only in Miami, but also in the tropical hometown city of Boynton Beach. That’s why you can check the 5 Best Restaurants in Boynton Beach listed in the lines below. Take a look!
5 Best Restaurants in Boynton Beach
- Chris’ Taverna: Located at 4774 N Congress Ave. This is the perfect place for people who love Grilled Pork (Cerdo a la Parrilla). That exquisite dish is served with Greek salad in different ways. You can also enjoy the Spanakopita, Kebab, Moussaka, Giroscopios, and other delicious Greek food. Nice environment, well-equipped area, and the staff is very helpful and accommodating.
- Mamma Mia: Located at 3841 West Woolbright Road. If you enjoy eating a lot, then this is the right place for you. You can find the best Italian food in the city. The meals come with soup and salad and also a drink. The Tortellini with Alfredo Sauce is one of the favorites for visitors. Very helpful staff, nice environment, large portions, exquisite Garlic knots. It’s usually crowded but it’s worth waiting.
- Bonefish Grill: Located at 1880 N Congress Ave. If you love fresh fish and seafood, you definitively come to this recommendable restaurant. Most people love the delicious Stone Crab, Salmon, Bang Bang Shrimp, and other appetizers and desserts. Nice atmosphere, very friendly and efficient staff, variety of sauces and more.
- Village Tavern: Located at 1880 Congress Ave #170. You can enjoy a great variety of food. The meals are very generous. Everything is fresh in this restaurant. It’s perfect to have a great brunch with a menu of omelets, sandwiches, and other delicacies. The Ahi Tuna and Spring Rolls are the favorites for visitors. If you’re wondering about cocktails, the exquisite Bloody Mary is perfect for some occasions.
- Two Georges Waterfront Grille: Located at 728 Casa Loma Blvd. If you’re not only looking for something to eat, but also something to drink, you should definitively come to this place. You’ll find a great variety of beers, nice environment, amazing location with great views, beautiful terrace, valet parking, the food is fine, affordable prices and other amenities.
More about Boynton Beach?
Boynton Beach is in the coastal heart of Palm Beach County. By visiting this wonderful town, you’ll enjoy a wonderful dining in one of the restaurants listed above or maybe in others. If you love shopping, there are abundant shopping centers. It’s the perfect place to have great entertainment.
The wonderful Boynton Harbor Marina and the amazing community’s history have catch the attention of many visitors who come to Florida all year round. Rent the best Miami sedan service and make a tour around this city with comfort and style.
Want to read more articles? Take a look!