Wednesday, February 03, 2016
Hotels in Homestead to visit this 2016
Miami Limo has made some research on the internet about this beautiful city and bring you the 5 most visited hotels in Homestead. Take a look at the lines below:
5 Best Hotels in Homestead
- Courtyard Miami Homestead: Located at 2905 NE 9th Street. It’s approximately a 40-minute car journey to and from Miami International Airport. You’ll find ample and well-decorated rooms, nice atmosphere, the parking is free. You can also use the microwave, mini refrigerator and coffee maker placed in your room. Breakfast is not free but you can have it in a nice cafeteria with Starbucks located in the lobby.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami South – Homestead: Located at 2855 NE 9th Street. You can find well cleaned rooms in there, excellent breakfast, nice swimming pool, coffee 24 hours a day, free Wi-Fi, good gym, and the typical and delicious Hampton breakfast. It’s near some Homestead attractions such as the Biscayne National Park, and it’s perfect to go down and visit the Keys.
- The Hotel Redland: Located at 5 S Flager Avenue. You’ll enjoy well clean and comfortable rooms in there, refrigerator, delicious breakfast, nice terrace, nice environment making you feel at home, excellent customer service, the staff is very helpful and accommodating. If you like historic decorations, then the design of this hotel will be perfect for you.
- Floridian Hotel: Located at 990 N Homestead Boulevard. Comfort is one of its main characteristics, coffee 24 hours a day, long rooms, ample bathroom, microwave, coffer maker, nice swimming pool, and delicious breakfast. Affordable prices. The perfect location for people going to the Keys.
- Value Place Homestead: Located at 2750 NE 8th Street. In this hotel you can find affordable prices, refrigerator, microwave, rooms are well maintained and cleaned, kitchen, and free Wi-Fi. Pets are allowed in this place. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Location near shops and restaurants.
More about Homestead?
Homestead is part of some incredible facts occurred in South Florida. For example, it’s the second oldest city in Miami Dade County. Henry Flagler built The Florida East Coast Railway in there in 1904. His purpose was transporting products like fruits and vegetables from Miami to Key West and vice versa.
Also, this city boasts of amazing attractions you should visit for your next tour in Homestead such as the Biscayne National Park, Everglades Animal Farm, Coral Castle Museum, and Homestead Miami Speedway. Rent the best Miami limo service and have a wonderful experience in this part of South Florida. You’ll love that!
Want to read more articles? Take a look!