Wednesday, january 27, 2016
5 Key West hotels to visit this 2016
If your next destination is Key West, you should better get some information about the hospitality in this area. Key West, better known for its white sandy beaches and turquoise sea, is the perfect place for thousands of tourists visiting all year round.
There’re many places for you to stay and spend a good night in Key West. And for this year, we’ve selected the five most recommendable Key West hotels. High quality and good customer service are what they have the most. Take a look at the list below:
List of the 5 Best Key West Hotels
- Almond Tree Inn: Located at 512 Truman Avenue. You can find a variety and delicious breakfast in the morning, a nice pool, luxury rooms, nice location for a tour in Duval, free Wi-Fi, and some other valuable characteristics.
- The Gardens Hotel: Located at 526 Angela Street. Well equipped and clean rooms, nice welcome to the hotel with delicious champagne, nice pool, good bar, beautiful gardens, and other attractions in this hotel.
- Marquesa Hotel: Located at 600 Fleming Street. Five-star hotel, long luxury rooms, private garage, excellent customer service, big swimming pool, perfect location to restaurants, beautiful gardens, and more
- Hyatt Windward Pointe: Located at 3675 S Roosevelt Boulevard. Ample rooms with terrace, good place near the Key West airport and beaches, nice pool, bar restaurant, beautiful garden, and some other attractions.
- Orchid Key Inn: Located at 1004 Duval Street. Beautiful decoration, well-cleaned rooms, delicious breakfast, affordable pricing, easy access to all the local activities, nice bar and environment, and other amenities.
Don’t miss the chance to visit Key West and enjoy your time with your family there. Get to your hotel with comfortable transportation service. Enjoy the best seafood in the Keys. Practice your favorite water sport. Enjoy the beaches. And best of all, have the best staying in this area of Florida. You won’t regret it!
Want to read more articles? Take a look!