Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Places to eat in Miami
With Miami Sedan Service you can have a tour around the city and see which eating places are the best to satisfy your appetite.
5 recommended places to eat in Miami
- Cane Fire Grille: If you’ve just arrived at Miami International Airport and want to have some drinks with good food, then you can visit this restaurant located at 1201 Le Jeune Rd, Miami (near the airport). In fact, this restaurant is part of the Miami Airport Marriot hotel. There you can try the Island Caesar salad, Mushroom, Marriot Burger, Grilled Churrasco Steak, and other delicious dishes. The staff is very attentive. Prices are affordable and it’s opened 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm.
- Fritanga Cana Brava: If you are visiting Little Havana in Miami, you should definitely visit this restaurant located at 2795 NW 7th Street, Miami and enjoy the exquisite food offered. It specializes in Nicaraguan food. Enchilada, Carne Asada, Pollo Asado, Cerdo Asado con Gallo Pinto o Arroz are some of the favorites for visitors. The prices are affordable. Good service, clean area, and nice environment. It’s opened from Monday to Saturday 6am to 9:30pm.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.: If you really love seafood, then this is the perfect place for you. It’s located at Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami. In fact, this restaurant is very near the American Airlines Arena. Bubba Gump Shrimp does not only operate in Downtown Miami, but also worldwide. There you can taste the Shrimp Shack Mac & Cheese, Jumbo Portion Shrimper’s Net Catch, Pear & Berry Salad, Grilled Seafood Trio and other exquisite dishes. Competitive prices, good staff, nice environment. 7 days a week from 11am to Midnight.
- Wynwood Kitchen & Bar: As its name implies, this restaurant is located in Wynwood, Miami, specifically at 2550 NW 2nd Avenue, Miami. This fabulous place is considered a hot spot with exquisite food, drinks and live music. It has an outdoor area for you so that you can enjoy the view of the city while having your favorite dish. Grilled Chicken, Pork Belly, Skirt Steak, and Roasted Mushrooms are some of the most ordered by visitors. Great environment, professional staff, competitive prices. 7 days a week from 11:30am to Midnight.
- Oporto Café: If you are looking for an eating place in Coral Way, Miami, then you should definitely visit this place. Oporto Café is located at 2257 Coral Way, Miami. It specializes in Portuguese and Brazilian cuisine with exquisite beverages. Chourico Assado, Tapas A Chefe, Salada de Polvo, Arroz de Bacalhau, and Carne de Porco a Aletejana are some of the favorites for visitors. Nice environment, professional staff and competitive prices. 7 days a week from 11:30am to 11pm.
Have the best dinner with Miami Limo
As you see these and other eating places in Miami are at your disposal to delight your palate the most. If you need fast and professional transportation to these and other venues in the city, we recommend renting a chauffeured and private Miami Limousine. Lincoln Towncar Sedans for up to 3 people, or Chevrolet Suburban SUV up to 6 people, as well as, stretch limos and more. Get an instant quote and don’t miss the chance to have a great time with your people in this part of South Florida.