Friday, February 26, 2016
Best Restaurants in Delray Beach for this 2016
Delight your palate with the most exquisite and variable gastronomy in one of the Palm Beach County cities named Delray Beach. This coastal city owns some of the best restaurants in Florida and sedan service Miami brings you a brief list with the most recommended ones. Take a look at the lines below:
5 Best Restaurants in Delray Beach
- Caffe Luna Rosa: Located at 34 South Ocean Boulevard, oceanfront. This place has a touch of Italian environment. Staff very friendly and accommodating. If you are having a day on the beach, this is the perfect place to stop and enjoy the food. There’s a large selection of food. You can also enjoy the ocean view by seating outside the location. It’s perfect for morning breakfast, lunch and dinner. There’s also a great variety of drinks.
- Cabana El Rey: Located at 105 E Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100. This place is perfect for everyone especially for Cuban food lovers. There are exquisite and a great variety of meals. The staff very kind and friendly. You can have the delicious salmon, shrimp, Cuban sandwiches, yucca fries, mojitos, lamb with cilantro and much more. There are outdoor seating to enjoy the view.
- Dada: Located at 52 N Swinton Avenue. The staff in there are very professional and solicitous. The Harissa chicken is one of the favorite food for visitors. Another meal very requested is the very tasty and tender meatloaf. There is a nice atmosphere in and out the place with a historic design. There are also exquisite drinks that can accompany your meal with style.
- City Oyster: Located at 213 E Atlantic Avenue. If you love having oysters for lunch, then this is the right place for you. It specializes in offering the exquisite oysters in different meals. Sushi is one of the favorite plates for visitors. The staff is very cheerful and accommodating. There’s a great environment by coming into the restaurant, and the drinks offered are very exquisite.
- Patio Delray: Located at 800 Palm Tri. It feels a great atmosphere by coming into this restaurant. The food is outstanding and delicious. The Lamb Chop and the Sea Bass with coconut rice are one of the most requested by visitors. The staff working there is very friendly and pleasant. The wine and other different and delicious drinks mix perfect the occasion. You can make your reservation in advance.
More about Delray Beach?
Like the best restaurants in Delray Beach, this coastal city in Palm Beach County has other beautiful attractions such as the Wakodahatchee Wetlands Park, the Morikami Museum & Japanese Gardens, the famous Atlantic Avenue where you will find a lot of galleries, restaurants, bars, shops and more. So, do not hesitate anymore and visit Delray Beach for your next vacation. And remember, choose the best Miami Sedan Service for your transportation. You won’t regret it!