Thursday, April 28, 2016
Visit South Beach with Miami Limo
Miami Limo introduces you the beautiful and tropical neighborhood of South Beach. Located in the city of Miami Beach - Florida, South Beach or also known as SoBe has so many attractions for you as a tourist to spend a great time with your buddies. In fact, this part of Florida is considered one of the places with major entertainment in the United States, offering hundreds of nightclubs, restaurants, boutiques and hotels.
5 Principal attractions in South Beach
If you are planning on visiting Miami, especially South Beach, you can take a look at the info below and schedule your itinerary according to your preferences.
- Miami Beach Convention Center: Located at 1901 Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach. It’s considered the heart of Miami Beach since 1957. This place is the home of so many different and valuable events such as the South Florida International Auto Show or the grand Art Basel Miami Beach. Currently, it boats of four exhibition halls, two ballrooms and a concert venue. It’s expected for a major renovation for the next two years.
- Bass Museum of Art: Near the Miami Beach Convention Center, you can find this historic museum located at 2100 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach. It offers several contemporary art exhibitions as well as educational programs, interesting artist projects and more. Currently, the Bass Museum of Art is closed for renovation which is expected to be completed in fall, 2016. So at the moment the Miami Beach Regional Library (located across the street) is being the home of the interesting events held by this museum.
- Regal Cinemas South Beach 18 & Imax: For all the movie lovers, take a time and visit this theater located at 1120 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach. The prices are affordable and you can find an outdoor area on the 3rd floor to have some hangout with your friends after the movie. It’s a clean place with upgraded reclining leather seats and table. You can have your favorite drink and appetizers while enjoying your favorite movie with style.
- Flamingo Park Baseball Stadium: Located at Michigan Avenue, Miami Beach. This fabulous stadium with capacity up to 3000 people is the home to Miami Beach minor-league clubs and has hosted to grand professional baseball teams like the New York Giants, Philadelphia Phillies and others during the years. So, if you love baseball, you’ll definitively have a great time watching the best matches in this part of South Beach.
- Larios on the Beach: If you’re looking for a place to have some Cuban delicious food, you’ll definitively come to this Gloria Estefan’s restaurant located at 820 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach. Larios on the Beach specializes in exquisite Cuban cuisine. Garlic Shrimp, Ropa Vieja, and Mojitos are some of the dishes most requested by clients. The service is very attentive, the drinks are simply great and the location in South Beach is amazing.
Safe transportation for a great tour
You have only seen one little piece of the grand South Beach. There are many other attractions in this part of Florida. And also the best hotels are located right here. Now take a time and rent a professional chauffeured Miami Limo. Have the pleasure to visit these and other places in South Beach with comfort and style. Get an instant quote online. You won’t regret it!