Monday, May 23, 2016
What to do in Miami Shores, Florida
Just at the north of Miami, there’s a nice village named Miami Shores offering interesting places for staying, eating, entertainment and more. And Miami Sedan Service has gathered some value info about this for you to know them better. Take a look!
5 places to visit in Miami Shores
1. Miami Shores Motel: One of the first things to do when traveling is looking for a safe place to stay. So, if you are coming to this village and prefer spending the night here instead of a Miami hotel, you can visit the Miami Shores Motel located at 10500 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami Shores. It has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Outside the room area, you’ll have free parking and also you’ll enjoy free breakfast. If you own a pet, this will be allowed in this motel. Staff are friendly and helpful.
2. Cote Gourmet: If you love French food, then this little friendly restaurant is perfect for you. It’s located at 9999 NorthEast 2nd Avenue, Miami Shores. By getting into the Cote Gourmet restaurant, you feel a nice and warm environment, with good customer service. Some of the favorites dishes for visitors are the Chicken and Mushroom Creepe, Escargots de Bourgogne, Croque Monsieur, and Chocolate Cake with an English Cream. It’s opened from Tuesday to Sunday from 9:30 am to 3:00 am and from 6:00pm to 10:00pm.
3. Miami Theater Center: Near the Cote Gourmet restaurant, you can visit this amazing theater specifically located at 9806 NorthEast 2nd Avenue, Miami Shores. This is the favorite destination for people who love contemporary theater. Great movies, music with phenomenal performances, cultural and educational programs, and more are waiting for you. It’s opened from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Best entertainment for family, couples, or group of friends.
4. Miami Shores Country Club: If you really love golf, then this is definitely the perfect and dreamed place for you. This club located at 10000 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami Shores, specializes in outings and tournaments. It offers a great location with amazing golf course with a driving range, an attractive club house, very professional staff, excellent catering service and other amenities for you to held your event the most. It’s opened from Monday to Sunday from 7am to 9pm. Wedding and other special events are usually celebrated in this venue.
5. Miami Shores Recreation Complex: If you want to have some natural fun along with your people, then it’s time to make a top and relax in this amazing and fresh complex located at 9617 Park Dr, Miami Shores. This is perfect for you to spend a sunny summer afternoon with your group as this rec center is well-maintained everyday. You’ll appreciate the view of beautiful grass, with trees, benches, a field house, playground, tennis courts, shaded seating areas and other amenities.
Get to Miami Shores with Sedan Service Miami
Now that you know some of the best attractions in this part of Florida, it’s time to think about the best way to get to Miami Shores from the airport with style. And here’s how Sedan Service Miami with chauffeur can give you a hand. This is a professional private transportation service at your full disposal offering luxury sedans, suburban suvs, stretch limos and more. Punctuality, comfort and safety are some of its most highlighted features. Get an instant quote online or visit our homepage for more information!