Terms and conditions
By making a reservation with our company, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- If you submitted this reservation within 24 hours of pick up time, please contact us in order to guarantee you availability.
- If you have not requested a quote from us, our current online pricing will apply.
- WHERE TO MEET YOUR CHAUFFEUR : For Airport Arrivals domestic Flights your chauffeur will meet you at baggage claim holding a sign with your name. International arrivals meet your chauffeur outside after clearing customs. All Port arrivals will be curbside.(outside) pick up.
- CANCELLATION POLICY : Online and phone reservations are subject to a 25% Non-Refundable deposit. Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled pick up time will be subject to a 100% of the full fare*. The full fare* will include 20% chauffeur's gratuity plus all applicable fees such as tolls, access fee, fuel surcharge, etc.
- RESCHEDULING / CHANGES : We can NOT guarantee a vehicle prior or after the agreed time. Based on our availability, if re-scheduling or change-in-reservation is possible it will be at $20 per change. If it is not possible then reservation will be charged in full as contracted.
- OVERTIME : For services going over the reserved time will incur in extra charges. Overtime approval is not guarantee and subject of fleet availability.
- REFUNDS : There will be a No Refund for No-Shows or unused services.
- STOPS-ALONG-THE-WAY : Scheduled Stops requested during booking are charged $20.00 per stop in a sedan/SUV, $40.00 per stop in a stretch limousine/Van. Unscheduled Stops requested but not mentioned when booking are considered unplanned stops and will be granted based on availability. Stop(s) fee(s) will be collected by the chauffeur. In addition, the chauffeur does deserve the right to accept or decline the extra stop.
- SUPPLEMENTAL CHARGES : Any additional applicable tolls, parking fees, FSC, etc, will be calculated upon the completion of the service.
- EARLY / LATE PICK UPS : Additional fees might apply for pick-ups before 6:00 AM and after 12:00 Midnight (EST).
- CUSTOMS FLIGHTS : International arrivals may incur in additional charges for parking and wait-time after the fifty-minute grace period.
- NO-SHOWS : If the passenger fails to show at the designated location will incur in a No Show charge equal to the full fare*, including waiting time . If you can not locate your chauffeur or need assistance, please call us at 305-891-2389 to avoid a no-show billing.
- TIME MODIFICATIONS : Itinerary modifications cannot always be granted since we schedule the same vehicle for similar services. We will respect the agreed time in the original reservation and advice you to give yourself enough time for airport departures or anticipated delays.
- WAIT TIME : for all Point-To-Point transfers - once the fifteen-minute grace period has elapsed - are charged from the original scheduled pick-up time at the vehicle stand-by hourly rate in a thirty-minute increments (with a thirty-minute minimum). Each thirty-minute block will be billed at USD 30.00 for sedan and SUV, and USD 45.00 for any other vehicles.
- CREDIT CARD FRAUD : Credit card fraud is a serious crime and will not be tolerated. We will forward to the issuing credit card bank or institution, FBI Credit Card Fraud Division, and all Credit Reference Agencies all the information collected such as full reservation details, username, IP address, access logs, email aliases, etc. Chargebacks without communication to us will be also considered as Fraudulent. Submitting this information to those agencies may result in a query about the credit card holder payment habits.
- Read in full or print our Terms and Conditions of Service
Pick Up Procedures & Charges
Airport pick ups: passengers will be met at arriving terminal at the security gate for domestic flights, and at the exit from customs for international flights. Our chauffeur will be holding a sign with "Your Name" written on it.
Port pick ups: passengers will be met after luggage retrieval. Please walk to the passenger pick-up area (taxis and limos), located about 20 feet from your cruise exit gate. Our dispatcher will contact you 30 minutes before scheduled pick-up time to inquiry about your progress in clearing customs and other instructions.
Charges on your credit card will appear under Miami's Finest, Inc.
We will get an approval for fully amount quoted 24 hours before pick up time.
Incidentals will be charged if your itinerary differs from the original scheduled.
*Price effective as of October 2012 and subject to change without notice.
Pricing and operational structure is in compliance with Passenger Transportation Regulatory Division - PTRD Miami Dade County, Limousine services and luxury sedan operators must abide by the minimum rates established in Article VI, Chapter 31 of the county code